Nicola Tedman with Jean Power
Making elaborate looking and gorgeously coloured beaded creatures is easier than it looks, even for a novice. In ‘Beaded bugs’ you will find:
– 30 Straightforward and rewarding insect projects, each based on a beautiful real-life example.
- Simple beading techniques, explained with the help of easy-to-follow step-by-step illustrations.
- All you need to know on which beads to select, plus full beading charts for every pattern to make them easy to plan and make.
£8.99Buy From Amazon
Published: May, 2012
JEAN POWER is a jewellery designer, writer and teacher. She was the first editor of 'Bead Magazine' and has written several popular books on beading.
Beaded Bugs assures us that even a beginner can achieve results after a couple of hours of practice. UK Handmade
- 80 pages
- h 210mm x w 185mm
- full colour throughout
- 19,000 words
- Printed ISBN:978-1-908005-26-7
- Epub ISBN:978-1-908005-72-4
The following rights for this title have already been sold: